Best hair styling tools is something synonymous to CHI Brand. CHI was the first brand to invent flat irons and it’s been two decades that it’s serving women internationally with perfect hairstyling. Styling your hair with CHI is quick, easy, safe, and satisfactory. CHI G2 Digital Titanium infused Ceramic hair straightener is also one of best i.e. equipped with innovative technology and many great features, which can be seen in this detailed review along its cons also, obviously.
CHI is known for satisfying women’ desire of making that parlour look at home. If you are looking to buy some awesome hairstyling iron then one can’t ignore CHI. Since it has widest yet best range of hairstyling irons that gives you confidence and deals with your bad hair day with in few minutes.
- CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Flat Iron, 1.25 Inch is a professionals choice. It is one of the best picks from CHI hairstyling tools.
- It has a sleek design and comes up with improved technology.
- Gone are the days when you used to worry about damaging the health of your hair by ironing them.
- The latest technology of ceramic and titanium protects your hair from damage and not only has this but adds a long-lasting shiny to it.
- Dealing with this CHI titanium infused ceramic iron is totally safe for all hair types.
- It leaves your hair smooth, soft and silky.
Titanium Infused Ceramic Plates
- This amazing flat iron has got something different for you.
- It combines titanium with ceramic plates.
- This infusion of ceramic plates with titanium makes it super durable and rough and tough for a long term use.
- The added titanium doesn’t only contributes to the durability of the iron but it gives your hair a smooth and shiny look from top to tip.
- “smooth and silky from top to tip”? What does this mean? Well, now you don’t have to worry for the split ends. This CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hairstyling Iron will style your hair in such a perfect look from top to the tip that you won’t believe it’s your hair.
A Ceramic Heater
- After the titanium diffusion in the ceramic plates, ceramic heater makes this iron the quicker one to use.
- It is absolutely insane to believe that this hairstyling iron just takes 40 seconds to heat up and you can use it the 41th second. How incredible is that!
- Not only this, but it also stays hot for a comparatively prolong period as compared to others.
- This CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hairstyling Iron can heat up to 425F that is comparatively more than others.
Smart Control for Temperature
- Unlike others, this CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hairstyling Iron doesn’t stick to one temperature and harms your hair.
- It has a color coded LCD screen that exposes you to smart control of the temperature.
- You may adjust your temperature according to your hair type.
- This feature makes it best for all hair types whether you have fine thin hair, medium hair or very rough hair.
- This CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hairstyling Iron can deal with all types with total ease.
- This hairstyling iron is dual voltage that makes it easy to carry anywhere and use it.
- You may not fear of burning it.
- This CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hair Straightener will make hair styling more fun to you than ever before.
- Now you can straight curl, bend and flip all with the help of a single iron. With just a bit creativity, this hairstyling iron will give you the same look as the famous saloon in the town gives you.
- You can invest your money once to get several different hair looks with this one.
- It costs $159.95 (check current price on Amazon) that is a bit high but it worth the investment.
- The titanium quality makes it very durable to last a long time whereas, the ceramic heater makes it more quick and convenient to use. What’s there to get your hands-off it now?
- This CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium flat Iron will pay your money back by its durability, speed and versatility.
Good and Bad Side
CHI hairstyling tools are best but obviously not flawless. Let’s talk about the good and the bad side. For deeper good and bad side information checkout below. This may help you grasp on the features more tightly.
Versatile Temperature Control – a good side
- The CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Hairstyling Iron turns out to be one of the best picks due to its versatile temperature controlling.
- One may not fear of burning their hair because of one single temperature setting. Consumers may set it according to their hair texture and health.
- If you have thin fine hair you may choose light heat. Whereas, if you have medium textured hair then you may opt for a medium heat and lastly, the ones with thick hair can use high heat to get a flawless look.
- It works absolutely same from the thinnest hair to the thickest one.
Lacks Automatic Shuts-off – a bad side
- However, this one lacks at an auto-shutoff option.
- It can burn if you left it on for a long time. But this is not justified to move your head from it.
- Apart from this, it has other good and unique features that may cover this one. You just have to be a bit more attentive while using it and you will face to hazard then.
This article has explained and reviewed all the features of this CHI G2 to the core. Going through after all including pros and cons you may now decide that whether it worth your $159.95 or not. Majority of people of given positive feedback with five star rating, but the final decision is up to you. Means, If you find this product right according to your budget and needs, then buy it easily and safely from amazon.
Hope it meets your expectations. Good-luck with the best hairstyling iron in your hand.