Buying a good flat iron to match your hair type is truly a big deal. Since the market is full of hundreds of different flatirons from various brands and comes in attractive colors and designs. Which can make heart uncontrollably wants to buy the shocking pink one despite looking at it features. In this post we have reviewed one of the popular hair straightener available in market, known as CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron.
As the name implies, CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron is truly the classic version of CHI irons due to its incredible features. And comes in two beautiful colors; Onyx Black and Reddish Pink. This CHI hair straightener is absolutely the best pick to invest your money in it. Since it serves the best combo of features and performance and works great to not only use on events but daily as well.
Here are some detailed features which makes it prominent among other Chi flat irons.
Ceramic Plates and tourmaline are the new buddies
- The CHI air expert classic tourmaline ceramic flat iron makes exception with the incredible diffusion of tourmaline and ceramic plates. Yes, you read it right. Tourmaline the mineral!
- The so hyped CHI classic flat iron has plates layered with tourmaline that makes it super smooth and durable to last a longtime as compared to other cheap irons on the market. Tourmaline enables you to the ever best smooth straightened hair with exactly no crinkles and snags which you may face in other irons.
- No offense that it adds a small portion to heat protection as well.
- The tourmaline gives your hair an long lasting shine!
Heats Quickly and makes no Damage
- CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron proves to be the best choice because of its heating properties with minimum possible damage.
- It is featured with the newest technology of ceramic tourmaline and a heat distribution system that ejects exceptionally high quantity of far infrared and negative ions that minimizes static electricity and leave your hair very smooth and sleek.
- Well, it’s not done yet. It comes up with an adjustable temperature dial that allows you to set your iron at the desired temperature. All you need to do is move it with a finger and you are good to go!
- Moreover, this one has also got an LED Indicator for you. Now you don’t need to watch the clock for heating your iron. The LED indicator helps you to do other stuff in the meantime the iron gets prepared.
- It can heat up to 410F maximum.
Reduces straightening time Significantly
Okay, so now you don’t have to spend hours in the morning for an all-day sleek and straight look. This CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron will reduce your straightening time to exactly half. It heats quickly and gives the best shiny result.
Straight, Curl, Spiral, Wave, bend, flip-what do you want?
- One more amazing feature to add it to the list of “must buys”.
- Well, this flat iron doesn’t only restricts you to straightening. You can now bend, flip, spiral, wave, straight, curl your hair all with a single tool. Super perfect for all your hair needs.
- All you need to do is be a little creative and you may end up with the most amazing hairstyles.
Moreover, this flat iron is super light in weight that is 1 pounds only. That makes it really convenient to use and even carry anywhere anytime.
Lastly, it has a 9 feet swivel cord that is enough long and comes up with a two year warranty.
This amazing versatile flat iron costs around $100. Well, I agree that it’s not too low but it’s fair enough for a one time investment to last decades. Check current price of Chi Red Fire and Black color Flat irons on Amazon.
Well, with all above mentioned features my unwavering opinion goes with the CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron. It worth’s the investment but no offense, no product comes without drawbacks and so is this flat iron.
PRO’s and CON’s
Following is the list of some pros and cons that will make you more familiar to this product.
- it enables you to wide heating range
- it has tourmaline diffused with ceramic plates
- it leaves your hair very shiny and smooth
- it is versatile
- It may not be best option for very thick and frizzy curly hair since it cannot get hot over 410F.
- As in case of other flat irons, You need to be a bit more careful and attentive while using it or you may also use gloves because, Its housing gets a bit hot after some use.
With all the above mentioned information, I hope this review article have dealt with your confusion of buying it or not. CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron is truly a good choice at a reasonable price.
So what are you waiting for? You can get your CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron from here on Amazon to slay every day at office and of course on all important parties. Have one great hair straightener at your home and avoid big hassle of wasting precious hours in rushing to parlour for just to get good sleek hair look. Well, not anymore.
Personally can’t assure individually but, I definitely wish and hope you will also enjoy using it and don’t forget to tell me how many “WOWS” you got!