Without doubt they are among the best on the market. The CEO of the company is a former stylist, who felt stylists around the world needed a tool that would allow them to straighten and smooth hair, for dry cuts, but also to curl, twist and flip hair for styling.
There are several models to choose from. Unlike other manufacturers who promise that one model does all hair types, HAI make different flat irons to suit different hair types, to ensure that your can achieve that perfect, smooth and sleek look.
1. The HAI Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron 1.25″
The HAI Convertible is plated with specially-coated ceramic heat panels which protect hair using “infra-red heat”. This HAI hair straightener locks in moisture and helps prolong color for longer lasting results. Some of its key features are:
- Sapphire ceramic plates are unmatched for equal heat distribution.
- New Infra Red Heat technology seals in hair’s moisture and luster.
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil straightening irons – less than 25 seconds from being turned on.
- Hotter and more consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings.
- Variable temperature settings (140ºF – 410ºF, 60°C – 200°C). For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised. For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended. For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
- 1¼” width for added control, ideal for short hair.
- Ergonomic design is easier to press, hold, mold, twirl and curl hair.
2. HAI eLite Tong Ionic Flat Iron
With this styling tool you can create salon hairstyles right in your own home. The unique curved crescent moon shape offers versatility to curl your hair in various directions. The adjustable temperature makes this tool perfect for all types of hair.
The 2″ plates of the HAI eLite Tong Ionic allows you to create circular smooth shapes, flipping hair up and under, as well as creating waves and alternating curls on medium to long hair. The appliance produces many times the amount of negative ions that conventional ceramic flat irons: negative ions close the cuticle layer of your hair to create a smooth , silky hair surface and seal in the hair’s natural moisture. The features of styling tool are:
- 2” curved ceramic plates
- Digital display
- Low EMF (Electro Magnetic Field)
- Made with Optimum Resonant Materials
- Far Infrared flash heating from 5 seconds
- Ergonomic Non-slip grip with build-in surface protectors
- Positive/Negative Ion-producing technology
- Extended cord that swivels a full 360 degrees
- Each styling iron features adjustable digital heat settings from 180°F to 410°F degrees.
- includes convenient thermal bag!
3. HAI eLite Digistick Ceramic Flat Iron
For the best in flat iron technology, the HAI eLite Digistick Ceramic is unsurpassed. It is the most versatile tool from the company yet! Pulsed heat technology keeps your appliance hot, constantly and consistently, while you straighten your hair. The Digistick is perfect for all hair types and will straighten even the most rebellious hair quickly and smoothly. Its main features are:
- Flash heating from .05 seconds
- Digital heat settings from 180°F to 380° F
- Positive/negative mega ion producing technology
- Low EMF (Electro Magnetic Field)
- Ceramic, Ionic, Far infrared heat
- Extended cord length with 360 degree swivel
- Built-in surface protector
- Ergonomic non-slip finger grip
- Includes thermal bag
If you’re looking to buy the best hair straightener on the market, you should seriously consider buying a HAI Convertible Ceramic flat iron, as its also one of most selling and comes with great features in very cheap price. They are used by professional stylists and is top rated in many consumer reviews. The company has received many national and international accolades and HAI has recently been featured in Vogue, InStyle, Lucky, Glamour, Elle, Allure, Redbook, Hype Hair, Modern Bride, Nuevo Estilisimo and numerous other global publications.