Not only in summer, it is important to take necessary precautionary steps to ensure hair care in winters as well. As winters can damage hairs by making them dry, brittle, frizz, etc. So, here are some tips to take care of your hair during the winter season especially when they experience temperature changes like hot inside house, etc.
In case you did not know, our hair also suffers during the winter. The cold dry and in addition, extreme temperature changes between the heating of the inside and the cold outside, so weaken and dehydrated.
How To Keep Your Hair Healthy and Protected in Winters
1. The hair balm or conditioner is a good way for hair protection, since it covers the hair fiber with a protective film that prevents the loss of hydration.
2. In winter we tend to reduce the consumption of fruits and vegetables due to the cold. These foods and vitamins are essential to keep your hair protected and cute during the winter. Make sure to include the consumption of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet even during the cold months.
3. Use a hair mask once a week, preferably based on natural elements such as fruits, eggs, honey, yogurt, etc.
4. Avoid very strong temperature changes. Do not go out in the cold shortly after drying your hair.
5. Do not expose yourself to cold with wet hair. As when moisten hair comes in contact with extremely cold weather, Water get freezes which can deteriorate micro fibers of hairs.
6. Protect your hair from rain or snow with a handkerchief, hat or umbrella.
7. Use non-rinse hair creams or anti-frizz oils. These products leave a protective film on your hair which works as a shield and minimizes the impact of temperature change and helps hair to keep their hydration safe.
Hope you have found these hair tips for winters useful and handy as well. If you do have any query, feel free to let me know in comments section. Thank you!