Garlic is one of the oldest and well known medicinal herbs. There are many health benefits of garlic oil because it is fully loaded with antibiotic properties and anti-fungal properties that helps combat the harmful fungi, virus and bacteria. It is also beneficial for boosting immune system.
Why garlic is beneficial for our hair?
– Garlic contains many types of nutritional components such as sulphur, which in turn is an essential component of many different types of proteins including keratin.
– Garlic is a rich source of selenium which is important for proper utilization of vitamin E in the body. Vitamin E is very essential for our hair’s health. It also helps destroy free radicals.
– Garlic is loaded with many hair friendly vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B-1 or thiamine and vitamin B-6. These all vitamins are responsible for hair regrowth, collage building, improving blood circulation in the scalp etc.
– Garlic also contains various minerals like calcium, phosphorus, copper, manganese , which are extremely good for hair.
Advantages of Garlic Oil for Hair
– Garlic oil is good for both scalp and hair.
– It helps improve blood circulation to the scalp, removes harmful toxins from the scalp surface, and makes the hair roots strong.
– You can use it freely for the treatment of itchy scalp and/or for dry hair before using straightener.
– In order to prepare your own garlic oil – soak garlic cloves in olive oil for a week.
– Gently massage garlic oil on the scalp before bedtime.
– In the morning, wash your hair with a mild herbal shampoo.
– Repeat this process for a few weeks in order to get rid of hair loss problem.
– For hair thinning you can also apply sliced garlic cloves. Wait for an hour and apply olive oil on the scalp. Keep it on the hair overnight and wash it off with shampoo in the next morning.