Argan oil is fully loaded with vitamin E and Omega 3 essential fatty acids; therefore, hair nutritionist consider it as highly beneficial for healthy hair. And are recommending it since long specially for people who are regular users of hair styling tools which uses heat. Here are some benefits of argan oil for hair.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
- Argan oil has been successfully used throughout the centuries for solving many hair related problems such as dry hair, frizzy hair, and lack of shine.
- As argan oil is loaded with unsaturated Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, so it is very beneficial for the repair of hair follicles due to it hair shaft penetrating properties.
- It is an excellent oil for increasing shine of dull and dry hair by locking in the moisture of the hair.
- One best thing about this oil is that it is
- Non greasy and non oily oil.
- It helps soften the hair.
- It is very beneficial for people those who are suffering from damaged hair due to different chemical treatments or like too much of hair straightening or by excessive use of hair dryers or use of cheap curling wands with no temperature control.
- It is quickly absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture.
- It is very good for promoting natural hair growth.
- It helps to repair as well as inhibit the occurrence of split ends.
In order to get best results:
- Heat some argan oil.
- Apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Take a hot water dipped towel and wrap it around your hair.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- If you are facing a problem like split ends then, massage a few drops of argan oil on your hair after shampooing and conditioning.